The paediatric cardiac centre at Children’s Hospital, Chandigarh is dedicated to postnatal diagnosis and management of congenital heart disease in newborn infants , Children and Adolescents. In addition the team treats acquired heart diseases in children like rheumatic fever, Kawasaki disease etc.
We conduct screening 2D-Echo at the bedside of the NICU and critically ill patients.
- Evaluation of heart murmurs
- Diagnosis of congenital heart defects
- Management of heart failure
- Medical management of rhythm abnormalities
- High blood pressure
- Acquired heart disease
- Chest pain in children
- Management of hypercholesterolemia
- Cardiac evaluation and prevention counseling for healthy lifestyles